Thursday, September 10, 2009

Xion's theme.

I finally managed to download and upload Xion's theme on YouTube!

I don't know what feelings are inside me while I listen to this theme, happy..... or sad....

Anyway, this is played on all Xion moments ((e.g. Xion's death))
Enjoy!
((I'm sorry I couldn't upload it because I uploaded it in another file and now I can't find it..... Nevermind, here's the link!))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQajLxpCmA

Feel free to rate and comment!

Here's a little something I picked up after completing Days. I now know a lot about Xion.

((in case you don't read video descriptions)

Xion is NOT a Nobody. Xion is an imperfect clone/replica of Sora. Xemnas created her in case Sora becomes useless for their plans. Without the 'X', Xion's name is 'No.1'. The reason why Xion looks like/resembles Kairi is because Sora's strongest memory was Kairi at the time of Xion's birth. Members call her Xion at first, then called her Sora after she changed into Sora's form. Xion is from the word 'tide' (潮, shio), fitting the oceanic name for Kairi and Namine, or Xion can also come from a flower called Aster Tataricus (紫苑, shion), meaning, "I won't forget you".When Xion disappears, Roxas gains the ability to fight using two Keyblades.

There, I've said everything. And I guess I'm done.

Oh, and if you want to download the theme, here's the link!:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n33cyqzgf4d

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment